Lynco Financial & Tax Services, Inc.
At Lynco Financial & Tax Services, Inc., Lynn believes that a "plan" is a powerful tool. Reaching your long-term financial objectives hinges on having the right plan -- one that fitsYOUR unique circumstances and grows withYOU. Planning your financial future can be a daunting task. That's where Lynco Financial & Tax Services Inc. comes in. Lynn is a trained, licensed professional, and with our “Team Approach” we can draw on years of financial planning experience when creating a long-term strategy. Whether your concern is paying too much in taxes or not having enough money to last throughout your retirement, we can help you.
Lynn is committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial goals. As a specialist in retirement and estate planning, Lynn can help you answer the questions you may have about your financial future, such as:
- Will I be able to retire early?
- How much money will I need in order to retire?
- How can I get the most out of my 401(k)?
- Should I have a traditional IRA or a Roth IRA?
- How can I position my investments for higher potential returns while reducing risk?
- How can I "inflation-proof" my investment income?
- Do I need disability income insurance? Long-term care insurance?
- How can I ensure that my children receive as much as possible from my estate?
- What do I need to know about wills, trusts, and probate?
Many people, especially women, believe that their financial well-being is linked solely to their ability to earn a high income. Working towards true financial independence, however, has much more to do with understanding and taking advantage of the finances you have. It's more about setting financial goals and learning to use financial strategies that will help you pursue your objectives.
My goal as a financial professional is to help you plan for financial independence. Whether your goals involve building wealth through investing, funding a child's college education, planning for retirement, or protecting your estate, I can help you develop a roadmap to pursue your goals and make wise decisions to help improve your financial situation.
The process I follow in completing a total financial strategy consists of:
- Gathering and analyzing your financial situation to develop a clear picture of your specific needs, assets, liabilities, and risk tolerance;
- Designing a financial strategy that takes into account the full range of needs you have now, and those needs you may have in the future; and
- Periodically reviewing your strategy, consulting with you to make appropriate adjustments, and assisting you in keeping your plan on track.
We offer financial products and services tailored to your individual needs. Lynn is committed to you for the long term.
Please call today if you think your plan is out-of-date, or you do not have a "plan". Most people need to update their financial plan (whether it be complicated or simple) each year to evaluate if it is in step with their life. If it's been a while, act today.
*Investment and Financial planning services offered by Lynn Schmidt through her affiliation with HD Vest